KW Graff Realty, Inc. is a powerhouse real estate brand that was just recognized among the top 0.4% of REALTORS® in greater San Diego County for 2017. The fun part is that we're just doing what we love; helping lots of clients (that turn into friends) buy and sell homes in sunny San Diego, California.
We currently have a position available for a temporary, full-time graphic designer! This position would be ideal for either a college student seeking upbeat, flexible work or a seasoned designer that is interested in exercising their creativity and quickly building their portfolio. This temporary position could turn into a permanent one for the ideal candidate. A work-from-home option is available if the chosen candidate provides their own computer fully equipped with all necessary design software. We do, however, prefer someone that is based in San Diego.
Our new graphic designer will work at the discretion of our copywriter to fulfill ready-for-print publication and design needs. This will include but not be limited to designing signs, flags and banners, branding client marketing and gifts, designing visual content for social media and the company's various websites, creating designs for EDDM marketing (postcards, flyers, newsletters) and the like. Don't be fooled, we're not looking for the typical (boring) real estate marketing material. We welcome creativity, the 'wow' factor and anything (within reason) that will catch the public's eye!
- Passionate and knowledgeable about everything that sunny San Diego has to offer!
- Independently knowledgeable in utilizing Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Able to multi-task, with the ability to prioritize and complete all assignments
- Proficient with Mac computers
- Able to adapt to last-minute changes and deadlines
- Has keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain established relationships with printing companies
- Website (Sqaurespace) and photography skills a plus!
Relevant Experience Desired:
- Some completed college-level coursework in Graphic Design
- 1+ year of experience in publication design
Formal portfolios not required. Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with photos, samples, design scribbles or anything that was solely designed by you and sufficiently displays your design style. Resumes emailed without design samples will be deemed incomplete submissions and will not be considered.